Mitsubishi’s 5th generation MWX4 machine takes waterjet cutting to a new level. This machine is the ultimate in multiple axes cutting combining speed and precision for shops looking for accuracy and reliability. The MWX4 introduces Mitsubishi’s new Taper control System. This system is servo motor driven with more A Axis tilt angle and more rotate angle C Axis to allow for even straighter parts in thicker material.
- Mitsubishi M730 CNC controller w/3-Axis joystick & Full Keyboard
- Garnet Removal System standard feature
- Metamation Software Included with True-Shape Nesting and CAD/CAM
- Submerged Cutting system built into tank design
- Positioning Speed 687″/min
- 670lb Pressurized Abrasive Hopper
- Adjustable Slat Table located by slots, and height adjusted by indicated flat bar
Specifications for the water-kut X4.
|Machine Travels: X x Y x Z (in)||From 60 x 48 x 8 to 144 x 480 x 8|
|Table size (Z) all models||8.0 (in)|
|Pump HP/PSI||60HP / 90,000 psi 125HP / 90,000 psi|
|CNC Control||Mitsubishi 730 Series|