Mitsubishi’s VZ Series, 3-dimensional laser cutting systems offer the ultimate in accuracy and flexibility for users across a wide range of complex laser applications. The unique flexibility of these 5- and 6-axis systems, combined with expanded teaching functions and Mitsubishi’s superior resonator technology, make them extremely powerful tools. They significantly decrease the time and manpower required to produce complex parts and provide the greatest degree of accuracy and cost efficiency.
See it in action:
Specifications for VZ10 Series
The VZ Series Machines feature:
- Mitsubishi’s Patented 3-Axis Cross Flow Resonator for superior cutting power
- Digital Rectangular Wave High-Peak Power Pulse delivers increased cutting power and cleaner edge quality
- Enhanced LC30T Mitsubishi Control
Click here to view a full list of specifications for the VZ10 Series.
New World Class LC30T Mitsubishi Control
A major key to the enhanced performance of the VZ series is the new LC30T control system. Equipped with a 20 GB hard drive and Windows based high-speed NC. Our advanced PC-based teach pendant using Windows CE, the LC30T gives the user a powerful and easy-to-use interface. The result is maximum speed and flexibility during programming, job setup, or parts cutting.
- Industry's most advanced PC-based teach pendant for maximum programming power and flexibility.
- 20GB Hard drive capacity can handle large programs
- Easy One-Touch teach functions dramatically reduce keystrokes during manual programming - up to 50%
- Optional DiamondSoft 3D CAD/CAM software for easy to use, advanced offline programming capability.
- Powerful and easy to use material parameter tables
- Bi-directional offset to zero-offset data conversion