The Revolutionary NEW eX Series: Mitsubishi’s 5th Generation High Speed Flying Optic CO2 Laser
The eX series is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding users in today’s 24/7 competitive manufacturing environment. Built on a heavy duty, single platform, the eX incorporates important advancements over the previous LVPlus II model. Faster movement, more powerful piercing and an ECO mode that provides even more running cost savings to the most cost friendly machine in the market today.
- Gas change time is improved by 60% over previous model, approximately 10 minutes from start up time
- Helical Rack and Pinion reduces noise, and allows for an increase in acceleration in X and Y axes and provides increased accuracy and longer lifetime
- Magnetic Head is standard on 45 CF-R Model, allowing for quicker recovery after collision
- Built in Jet Pierce provides the ability to aggressively pierce mild steel
- New Mitsubishi Control with Faster graphical interface, USB compatibility and expanded programming options
- ECO MODE available for increased energy savings
- New PHXS Head has new lens cartridge design which allows for more constant centering and the focus lens will achieve better performance due to this design change. The PHXS Head allows for a 10" focal length option
- Improved Diamond Path Technology for constant beam control and exceptional cutting performance
- Nozzle Changer Option is now available
Click here to view a list of full specifications for the EX Series.